Goal 1 : The Arc of Liberty will deliver high quality advocacy service to underserved special populations within our communities.
- All projects and services will ensure a high level customer satisfaction based on surveys, questionnaires and interviews. The results of the first year data will e used as a baseline measurement of customer satisfaction.
- Secure diversified funding streams to ensure projects and services are available to our constituents.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Continuous Quality Improvement Plan that addresses policies, procedures, and practices.
Goal 2 : The Liberty will expand its collaborations and partnerships to ensure a continuum of advocacy services for our constituents.
- An analysis will be completed of existing potential partners and collaborators. We will identify areas of need and a plan will be developed to cultivate new partnerships.
- We will conduct four outreach community activities per year. At a minimum two of those activities will be training events in areas of need.
Goal 3 : The Arc of Liberty will improve business practices and efficiencies by enhancing technology.
- Implement a comprehensive customer information process by creating a current member list. Use this list to identify trends and demographics of needs in the community.
- Implement new technologies to improve the efficiency and ensure accuracy of our finances.
- Utilize technology and media to improve membership count and increase the active participation of current members.
Goal 4 : The Arc of Liberty will further enhance our volunteers, personnel, facilities and systems infrastructure necessary to deliver quality support.
- Initiate a comprehensive membership campaign in all communities served (Liberty, Bryan, Long and McIntosh Counties).
- Create an organizational assessment to address unmet training needs of volunteers and Executive Board personnel.
- Complete a comprehensive five year facilities plan that addresses operational needs that include the building structure.
Goal 5 : The Arc of Liberty will implement a comprehensive marketing and fundraising plan to attract support for mission, acquire resources for growth and advance its community impact.
- Build partnerships and create opportunities to inform local government officials of The Arc of Liberty's mission in the community and to ensure their support to meet the needs of our constituency.
- Develop and implement an external communications plan.
- Conduct a comprehensive external assessment to identify areas of need for image, branding, and values.
- Design and implement creative fundraising strategies to attract support from demographically or geographically diverse populations.